Crossword Clue: '18 or older' provision
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'18 or older' provision" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '18 or older' provision:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '18 or older' provision:
- 12, for Little League World Series players
- 12, for Little Leaguers
- 17-24, for Miss America
- 18, for Youth Olympic Games athletes
- '18 or older' provision
- 19, for N.B.A. players
- 21, at a casino, say
- Bar bar
- Bar floor?
- Bar restriction
- An Easter egg hunt may have one
- Bars have one
- A casino may have one
- Discount ticket restriction
- Entry level?
- Club restriction
- For Wacs, it is 34.
- Provision for holding certain jobs
- Part of a bar code?
- Little League issue
- Little League membership restriction
- Little League rule
- Little League rules item
- National Spelling Bee clause
- Regulation based on year of birth that sets down when one can no longer do something
- Minor issue?
- Restriction on Army enlistees
- Restriction on children, maybe
- Restriction on how old you have to be to do something: 2 wds.
- What some amusement park rides have
Recent Usage of '18 or older' provision in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '18 or older' provision in their crossword puzzles:
- Sheffer - April 27, 2018
- Sheffer - Aug. 3, 2017
- Sheffer - Dec. 21, 2009