Crossword Clue: #16
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "#16" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "#16", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "#16"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for #16:
Possibly related crossword clues for "#16"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to #16:
- 1¢ or $5
- 16th president
- 2012 presidential drama directed by Steven Spielberg
- $5 picture
- Bearded 16th US president Abraham ___
- Bearded Mount Rushmore president
- A tunnel or Neb.'s capital
- Apt vehicle in a presidential motorcade?
- Best Picture loser to "Argo"
- Center of New York
- February honoree
- 'Honest Abe'
- Continental, e.g.
- Copper head?
- English cathedral city — US president
- He served before Johnson
- Capital of Nebraska
- Car introduced in 1920
- Doris Kearns Goodwin subject
- Douglas debater
- Coin portrait since 1909
- Infiniti alternative
- Oscar-nominated film of 2012
- Roosevelt's neighbor on Mount Rushmore
- Memorial flip side
- Nebraska's capital
- Midwestern capital named for a president
- President who asked the question
- President who standardized Thanksgiving Day
- Ontario town
- Picture on a fiver
- Word from an Illinois quarter back?
- U. S. capital
- Tallest U.S. president
- US president assassinated by John Wilkes Booth
- US president, d. 1865
Recent Usage of #16 in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "#16" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used #16 in their crossword puzzles recently:
- NY Sun - Jan. 12, 2007
- USA Today Archive - Feb. 15, 1999