Crossword Clue: "12 items or ___"
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""12 items or ___"" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "12 items or ___":
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "12 items or ___":
- "12 items or ___"
- A dwindling number of
- A smaller number
- Badly Drawn Boy "___ Words"
- Decreasing numbers of
- Easier to count
- Countably less
- Five, to ten
- "The __ the facts, the stronger the opinion": Arnold H. Glasow
- "The ___ the words, the better the prayer": Martin Luther
- Like three, to four
- Like two, to four
- Reduced in number
- Less in number
- Less numerous
- Less than
- Not as many
- Not so many
- Word on the sign for an express checkout lane
- Smaller in number
Recent Usage of "12 items or ___" in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "12 items or ___" in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Sept. 15, 2011