Crossword Clue: Smuggler-hero of sci-fi filmdom
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Smuggler-hero of sci-fi filmdom" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Smuggler-hero of sci-fi filmdom:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Smuggler-hero of sci-fi filmdom:
- Battle of Yavin helper
- His co-pilot was a Wookiee
- Celluloid smuggler
- Character in debt to Jabba
- Character who said "Never tell me the odds"
- Fictional captive in carbonite
- Fictional pilot who said, "Never tell me the odds"
- Fictional pilot with the iconic line, "Laugh it up, fuzzball"
- Film character introduced in 1977, who died in a 2015 sequel
- Film character who said "Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess"
- Chewbacca was his co-pilot
- Chewbacca's companion in "Star Wars"
- Chewbacca's owner
- Chewbacca's pal
- Film figure who said "I take orders from just one person: me"
- Film foe of Boba Fett
- Harrison Ford role
- Harrison Ford's "Star Wars" role: 2 wds.
- Harrison Ford's "Star Wars" role
- "It's not wise to upset a Wookiee" speaker
- "I'm ___, Indiana Jones, and Bladerunner. I'm Fuckin' Over It!": shirt Photoshopped onto Harrison Ford
- He was called a "stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder"
- Captain of the Rebel Alliance
- Ford explorer?
- Hero #14 on American Film Institute's 100 Heroes and Villains
- Hero captured by Boba Fett
- Killer of Greedo in a sci-fi film
- Movie character who gets frozen in carbonite
- Owner of the Millennium Falcon
- Role to be reprised by Harrison Ford in "Star Wars: The Force Awakens": 2 wds.
- Kylo Ren's father
- Lando Calrissian associate
- Reckless smuggler of sci-fi
- One of AFI's top 20 film heroes
- Millennium Falcon captain
- Millennium Falcon pilot in "Star Wars"
- Millennium Falcon pilot
- Princess Leia rescuer
- Princess Leia's love
- Pilot in 'Star Wars'
- Space pilot who insists, "I take orders from just one person: me"
- [Spoiler alert!] He dies in "The Force Awakens"
- Well-known sci-fi movie hero
- Sci-fi character who said, "Never tell me the odds"
- Sci-fi hero whose home planet is Corellia
- Sci-fi smuggler
- "Star Wars" captain
- "Star Wars" character who said "Never tell me the odds!"
- "Star Wars" character whose copilot is Chewbacca: 2 wds.
- "Star Wars" figure
- "Star Wars" hero
- ''Star Wars'' hero
- "Star Wars" pilot
- "Star Wars" pilot whom Darth Vader froze in carbonite: 2 wds.
- "Star Wars" role
- Smuggler-hero of sci-fi filmdom
- Smuggler hunted by Boba Fett
Recent Usage of Smuggler-hero of sci-fi filmdom in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Smuggler-hero of sci-fi filmdom in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Feb. 6, 2010