Crossword Clue: One-named R&B artist
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "One-named R&B artist" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue "One-named R&B artist", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for "One-named R&B artist"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for One-named R&B artist:
Possibly related crossword clues for "One-named R&B artist"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to One-named R&B artist:
- "1, 2 Step" singer
- "Body Party" vocalist
- Contemporary R&B diva
- "Get Up" singer, 2006
- "Gimme Dat" singer
- "Goodies" singer
- Four-Grammy winner of 2006
- "Oh" R&B artist
- R&B artist with the 2004 hit "1, 2 Step"
- R&B artist with the 2005 hits "Oh" and "And I"
- R&B singer of "Oh" and "Promise"
- R&B singer with "Like a Surgeon" (no relation to the Weird Al song)
- R&B singer with the 2004 #1 hit "Goodies"
- One-named R&B artist
- One-named R&B singer with the hit "1, 2 Step"
- One-named singer with the #1 hit 'Goodies'
- One-named singer with the 2005 hit 'Oh'
- Revlon's R&B rep
- Singer whose alter ego is Super C
Recent Usage of One-named R&B artist in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like "One-named R&B artist" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used One-named R&B artist in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Jonesin' - Nov. 22, 2011
- Jonesin' Crosswords - Nov. 10, 2011