Crossword Clue: Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Capital 12,000 feet above sea level" then you're in the right place. We found 2 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Capital 12,000 feet above sea level:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Capital 12,000 feet above sea level:
- Andean valley capital
- A Bolivian capital
- Actual seat of Bolivia's government
- Bolivian capital that translates to "the peace"
- Bolivian capital
- Bolivian city name that means "the peace"
- Bolivian city named by conquistadors
- Bolivian city that means "peace"
- Bolivian city
- Bolivian metropolis
- Bolivian seat of government
- Bolivia's administrative capital
- Bolivia's capital
- Bolivia's de facto capital
- Bolivia's largest city
- Hub of Bolivia
- City about 1,350 miles west of Brasilia
- City in western Bolivia
- City named "The Peace"
- City near Lake Titicaca
- City of the Altiplano
- City southeast of Lake Titicaca
- Calif. pearl-fishing center
- Capital 12,000 feet above sea level
- Capital at 12,000 feet
- Capital at almost 12,000 feet
- Capital near Lake Titicaca
- Capital near Titicaca
- Capital of Baja California Sur
- Capital of Bolivia
- Capital situated more than two miles above sea level
- Capital two miles high
- Capital two miles up
- Capital with a presidential residence whose nickname means "Burned Palace"
- High capital
- Highest capital city in South America
- Highest capital city in the world
- Highest capital city
- Highest capital in the world
- Highest capital of the Americas
- Highest world capital city
- Setting for Steinbeck's "The Pearl"
- "The city that touches the clouds"
- The highest world capital
- One Bolivian capital
- "Peace" capital of S.A.
- South American capital at 12,000 feet
- South American capital
- S. A. capital
- S. A. city
- SA destination
- Two-mile-high capital
- Two-mile-high city
- Site of Evo Morales' Presidential Palace
- World capital at 12,000 feet
- World capital near Lake Titicaca
- World's highest capital city at almost 12,000 feet
- World's highest capital city
- World's highest capital
- Seat of Bolivia's government
Recent Usage of Capital 12,000 feet above sea level in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Capital 12,000 feet above sea level in their crossword puzzles:
- Wall Street Journal Friday - May 30, 2008
- New York Times - Feb. 11, 2006