Crossword Answer: YELLOWSUBMARINE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer YELLOWSUBMARINE then you're in the right place. We found 30 clues that have YELLOWSUBMARINE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for YELLOWSUBMARINE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for YELLOWSUBMARINE:
- 1960's movie or song
- 1966 Beattles hit
- 1966 hit for the Beatles
- Animated film set in Pepperland
- Animated movie based on Beatles songs
- Animated movie featuring Beatles music
- Animated movie with Blue Meanies
- Beatles animated film
- Beatles film of '68
- Beatles film with Blue Meanies
- Beatles hit sung by Ringo
- Beatles' LEISURELY BOWMAN
- Beatles movie: 1968
- Beatles movie
- Beatles recording
- Beatles transport
- Beatles' transportation in 1966?
- Beatles' vehicle
- Album featuring "All You Need Is Love" (China)
- Blue Meanies musical
- It featured "All You Need Is Love"
- Chicken sandwich?
- Flip side of "Eleanor Rigby"
- Colorful Top 10 Beatles hit
- Colorful tune from the Beatles
- Top-10 tune of 1966
- The Cowardly Lion's sandwich?
- Song vessel beneath a "sea of green"
- Navy captain's favorite Beatles song?
- Mission: Defeat the Blue Meanies
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to YELLOWSUBMARINE:
Recent Usage of YELLOWSUBMARINE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used YELLOWSUBMARINE in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - April 13, 2020
- Newsday - Sept. 8, 2019
- USA Today - Feb. 14, 2019
- USA Today - Jan. 5, 2018
- WSJ Saturday - Aug. 13, 2016
- Newsday - Dec. 22, 2015
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - July 21, 2015
- New York Times - April 13, 2015
- USA Today - Jan. 20, 2014
- Universal Crossword - June 25, 2013
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 12, 2011
- LA Times - May 2, 2011
- LA Times - Jan. 3, 2011
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 28, 2010
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Sept. 21, 2010
- Universal Crossword - March 17, 2010
- USA Today - April 15, 2009
- LA Times - Feb. 4, 2009
- Premier Sunday - Oct. 5, 2008
- Newsday - Feb. 29, 2008