Crossword Answer: VARIANT
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer VARIANT then you're in the right place. We found 9 clues that have VARIANT as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for VARIANT
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for VARIANT:
- An ay for an aye, e.g.?
- Alternative spelling
- 'Iglu' for 'igloo,' e.g.
- Something different
- Webster's second?
- Tzar or enrol (tsk-tsk, puzzle makers!)
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to VARIANT:
Recent Usage of VARIANT in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used VARIANT in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - May 8, 2019
- The Puzzle Society - Oct. 23, 2018
- Newsday - Oct. 8, 2016
- Premier Sunday - June 21, 2015
- New York Times - Sept. 1, 2013
- New York Times - Aug. 25, 1988
- New York Times - March 25, 1983
- New York Times - May 30, 1982
- New York Times - Sept. 14, 1974
- New York Times - Jan. 30, 1971