Crossword Answer: THEARTS
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer THEARTS then you're in the right place. We found 15 clues that have THEARTS as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for THEARTS
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for THEARTS:
- Aesthete's love
- Aesthete's topic
- Cultural section
- Culture world
- Juilliard's focus
- Juilliard's subject
- Dance, music, painting, etc.
- Dance, painting, etc.
- Dance, theater, etc.
- Music, literature, etc.
- Poetry, opera, painting, etc.
- Newspaper section
- Opera, ballet and so on
- They may be patronized
- What a patron may patronize
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to THEARTS:
Recent Usage of THEARTS in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used THEARTS in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 7, 2018
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - June 18, 2018
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Nov. 24, 2016
- Washington Post Puzzler - June 15, 2014
- Newsday - Feb. 24, 2014
- Newsday - Feb. 24, 2013
- New York Times - Dec. 23, 2012
- Joseph - Oct. 8, 2011
- Washington Post - Dec. 29, 2010
- New York Times - May 30, 2010
- New York Times - Aug. 19, 2008
- LA Times - May 5, 2008
- NY Sun - Jan. 21, 2008
- Newsday - Sept. 30, 2006
- Jonesin' - April 11, 2006
- Universal Crossword - July 3, 2003
- New York Times - Oct. 6, 2001
- New York Times - June 9, 1974