Crossword Answer: TEMPTER
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer TEMPTER then you're in the right place. We found 7 clues that have TEMPTER as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for TEMPTER
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for TEMPTER:
- Cake server, to dieters
- The Great ___ (Satan)
- The serpent, to Eve
- Mephistopheles, e.g.
- Satan, with "the"
- What a dessert tray is meant to be
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to TEMPTER:
Recent Usage of TEMPTER in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used TEMPTER in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 23, 2018
- New York Times - Sept. 9, 2018
- Evening Standard Quick - Aug. 1, 2017
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - July 10, 2014
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 27, 2012
- New York Times - Sept. 12, 2012
- New York Times - June 6, 2010
- New York Times - Jan. 10, 1982