Crossword Answer: TAKESATURN
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer TAKESATURN then you're in the right place. We found 6 clues that have TAKESATURN as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for TAKESATURN
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for TAKESATURN:
- Comes to bat, e.g.
- Goes in sequence
- Rolls the dice and moves one's token
- Rolls the dice, e.g.
- Quip (Part 3)
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to TAKESATURN:
Recent Usage of TAKESATURN in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used TAKESATURN in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Feb. 13, 2019
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 15, 2009
- Washington Post - Feb. 11, 2009
- New York Times - Dec. 28, 2008
- LA Times - July 8, 2007
- LA Times - June 9, 2007
- USA Today - Jan. 30, 2006