Crossword Answer: SCHULTZ
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer SCHULTZ then you're in the right place. We found 8 clues that have SCHULTZ as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for SCHULTZ
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for SCHULTZ:
- # 1 ("Hogan's Heroes")
- "Hogan's Heroes" character
- "Hogan's Heroes" sergeant
- Howard who runs Starbucks
- Bumbling sergeant on "Hogan's Heroes"
- Klink's aide in "Hogan's Heroes"
- Longtime Starbucks chairman Howard
- Starbucks CEO Howard
Recent Usage of SCHULTZ in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used SCHULTZ in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Nov. 17, 2016
- New York Times - June 15, 2014
- Newsday - Dec. 27, 2012
- Jonesin' - April 15, 2008
- Washington Post - Jan. 12, 2006
- New York Times - Jan. 20, 2005
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 30, 2000
- New York Times - March 28, 2000
- New York Times - Oct. 7, 1998