Crossword Answer: SACRILEGE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer SACRILEGE then you're in the right place. We found 8 clues that have SACRILEGE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for SACRILEGE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for SACRILEGE:
- Blasphemous behaviour
- Making Kool-Aid with holy water, e.g.
- Theft from a temple, say
- Stealing from the collection plate, e.g.
- Stealing tithe money, e.g.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to SACRILEGE:
Recent Usage of SACRILEGE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used SACRILEGE in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 1, 2020
- New York Times - Feb. 8, 2020
- WSJ Daily - April 3, 2018
- Evening Standard - July 14, 2017
- The Guardian Quick - Dec. 7, 2013
- New York Times - Dec. 23, 2011
- New York Times - Feb. 23, 2008
- NY Sun - June 23, 2006