Crossword Answer: REINING
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer REINING then you're in the right place. We found 5 clues that have REINING as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for REINING
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for REINING:
- Holding back, with "in"
- Holding in check
- Keeping under control
- Pulling certain strings
- Slowing a horse, with "in"
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to REINING:
Recent Usage of REINING in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used REINING in their crossword puzzles:
- Washington Post Puzzler - Jan. 11, 2015
- Wall Street Journal Friday - March 16, 2012
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Jan. 30, 2009
- New York Times - Jan. 10, 2000
- New York Times - May 19, 1983