Crossword Answer: RATITES
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer RATITES then you're in the right place. We found 10 clues that have RATITES as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for RATITES
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for RATITES:
- Birds such as emus
- Emu and ostrich
- Emus and kiwis
- Flightless birds
- Cassowary and ostrich
- Ostriches, e.g.
- Ostriches, emus et al.
- Ostriches, emus, etc.
- Rheas, e.g.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to RATITES:
Recent Usage of RATITES in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used RATITES in their crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Jan. 10, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Oct. 22, 2017
- Premier Sunday - June 25, 2017
- Premier Sunday - Aug. 21, 2016
- USA Today - July 28, 2016
- USA Today - May 9, 2016
- New York Times - Oct. 5, 2003
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 25, 2002
- New York Times - Sept. 28, 2002
- New York Times - Feb. 16, 1990
- New York Times - June 26, 1988
- New York Times - Dec. 19, 1986
- New York Times - April 12, 1953