Crossword Answer: RACEHORSE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer RACEHORSE then you're in the right place. We found 20 clues that have RACEHORSE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for RACEHORSE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for RACEHORSE:
- Affirmed, e.g.
- Affirmed or Assault
- Derby entry
- Man o' War, for one
- Risen Star is one
- Kentucky Derby animal
- Purse taker
- Track ride
- Track runner
- Mudder, but not fodder
- Mudder who likes fodder
- Wire-report topic
- My DAD George or Telly's POP
- Preakness entrant
- One with a blazing saddle?
- Secretariat e.g.
- Secretariat, e.g.
- Secretariat or Seabiscuit, e.g.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to RACEHORSE:
Recent Usage of RACEHORSE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used RACEHORSE in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - April 3, 2017
- Newsday - Sept. 12, 2015
- Daily Celebrity - Feb. 3, 2015
- Washington Post - Dec. 9, 2012
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 19, 2012
- Newsday - Oct. 3, 2011
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 31, 2011
- Chronicle of Higher Education - Oct. 1, 2010
- LA Times - Dec. 23, 2007
- New York Times - Sept. 16, 2007
- LA Times - Feb. 11, 2007
- New York Times - Sept. 22, 2005
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 26, 2003
- USA Today Archive - Oct. 26, 1998
- USA Today Archive - Sept. 25, 1996
- New York Times - Aug. 3, 1995
- New York Times - Nov. 19, 1994
- New York Times - June 28, 1988
- New York Times - May 18, 1980
- New York Times - June 17, 1979