Crossword Answer: PULLUPSTAKES
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer PULLUPSTAKES then you're in the right place. We found 4 clues that have PULLUPSTAKES as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for PULLUPSTAKES
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for PULLUPSTAKES:
- Move to a new locale
- Wagers for a gym exercise?
- Ten bucks that your opponent loses his grip on the bar, say?
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to PULLUPSTAKES:
Recent Usage of PULLUPSTAKES in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used PULLUPSTAKES in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - April 15, 2018
- WSJ Daily - Jan. 4, 2017
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 31, 2010
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 18, 2005
- New York Times - Nov. 3, 1996
- New York Times - June 19, 1975