Crossword Answer: PREEMPTS
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer PREEMPTS then you're in the right place. We found 8 clues that have PREEMPTS as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for PREEMPTS
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for PREEMPTS:
- Interrupts, as a broadcast
- Interrupts, as a TV broadcast
- Denies air to?
- Bumps, on the air
- Replaces in the TV lineup
- Makes a shutout bid
- Seizes before someone else can.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to PREEMPTS:
Recent Usage of PREEMPTS in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used PREEMPTS in their crossword puzzles:
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Oct. 29, 2017
- USA Today - May 16, 2016
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - May 7, 2012
- Sheffer - Oct. 17, 2011
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - Feb. 24, 2008
- NY Sun - Feb. 2, 2007
- New York Times - Sept. 5, 1988
- New York Times - Oct. 5, 1972
- New York Times - Jan. 16, 1953