Crossword Answer: PALEFACE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer PALEFACE then you're in the right place. We found 6 clues that have PALEFACE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for PALEFACE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for PALEFACE:
- '48 Bob Hope spoof, With ''The''
- Bob Hope role: 1948
- Custer, to Sitting Bull
- Injun's enemy.
- "The ___," 1948 Hope film
- "The ___," Hope movie: 1948
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to PALEFACE:
Recent Usage of PALEFACE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used PALEFACE in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Aug. 20, 1994
- New York Times - Sept. 12, 1992
- New York Times - April 11, 1992
- New York Times - March 5, 1989
- New York Times - Nov. 30, 1977
- New York Times - Sept. 24, 1953