Crossword Answer: OXON
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer OXON then you're in the right place. We found 9 clues that have OXON as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for OXON
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for OXON:
- British campus: Abbr.
- British county, for short
- English county, for short
- English county
- County in England
- Cantab's rival: Abbr.
- Oxfordshire for short
- Of England's oldest univ.
- Relative of Cantab.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to OXON:
Recent Usage of OXON in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used OXON in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today Archive - May 10, 1996
- New York Times - Aug. 31, 1986
- New York Times - Feb. 25, 1983
- New York Times - Nov. 9, 1980
- New York Times - Aug. 21, 1980
- New York Times - April 4, 1980
- New York Times - Sept. 27, 1977
- New York Times - Sept. 7, 1974
- New York Times - Dec. 7, 1972
- New York Times - Sept. 7, 1971