Crossword Answer: NOVELETTE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer NOVELETTE then you're in the right place. We found 9 clues that have NOVELETTE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for NOVELETTE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for NOVELETTE:
- 10,000 words, perhaps
- "Billy Budd," e.g.
- Isaac Asimov's "The Bicentennial Man," e.g.
- "Flowers for Algernon," e.g.
- Proulx's "Brokeback Mountain," e.g.
- Short story?
- Short story
- Short work of fiction
- Long short story
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to NOVELETTE:
Recent Usage of NOVELETTE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used NOVELETTE in their crossword puzzles:
- The Guardian Quick - May 5, 2020
- The Guardian Quick - March 22, 2019
- New York Times - June 18, 2016
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 25, 2010
- The Guardian Quick - Dec. 8, 2010
- Inkwell - July 7, 2006
- New York Times - April 27, 2002
- New York Times - Oct. 10, 1998
- USA Today Archive - June 6, 1997
- New York Times - Dec. 23, 1993