Crossword Answer: NOGREATSHAKES
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer NOGREATSHAKES then you're in the right place. We found 12 clues that have NOGREATSHAKES as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for NOGREATSHAKES
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for NOGREATSHAKES:
- A mediocrity
- Bad Yelp review for a malt shop?
- Critique of a bad malt shop?
- Soda jerk's problem?
- Nothing much, to soda jerks?
- "The fountain drinks are just meh"
- Q: "Is that snack bar known for good burgers?" A: "___"
- Something insignificant
- Of little account
- Of little merit
- "Milk futures? They're ___"
- Not special or noteworthy
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to NOGREATSHAKES:
Recent Usage of NOGREATSHAKES in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used NOGREATSHAKES in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - May 26, 2020
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 3, 2020
- New York Times - Aug. 9, 2018
- The Guardian Quick - July 29, 2017
- WSJ Saturday - Feb. 27, 2016
- The Guardian Quick - Aug. 21, 2013
- Sheffer - Jan. 12, 2011
- The Guardian Quick - Jan. 3, 2011
- The Guardian Quick - Jan. 9, 2010
- Wall Street Journal Friday - March 9, 2007
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 3, 2003
- New York Times - May 18, 2000
- New York Times - Jan. 24, 1986