Crossword Answer: NIPANDTUCK
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer NIPANDTUCK then you're in the right place. We found 7 clues that have NIPANDTUCK as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for NIPANDTUCK
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for NIPANDTUCK:
- Cosmetic surgery (informal)
- Job for a plastic surgeon?
- Face-lift, e.g.
- Very close, as a race
- Very close
- Phrase for rapidly changing good and bad prospects.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to NIPANDTUCK:
Recent Usage of NIPANDTUCK in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used NIPANDTUCK in their crossword puzzles:
- The Guardian Quick - July 11, 2011
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - April 20, 2011
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 13, 2010
- USA Today - Nov. 3, 2008
- New York Times - Dec. 14, 1997
- New York Times - July 19, 1975
- New York Times - April 30, 1971
- New York Times - May 5, 1953