Crossword Answer: MARILYNMONROE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer MARILYNMONROE then you're in the right place. We found 16 clues that have MARILYNMONROE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for MARILYNMONROE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for MARILYNMONROE:
- Andy Warhol subject
- Actress born Norma Jeane Mortenson
- Famed "Happy Birthday" singer
- Famed Pop Art subject
- Hollywood legend
- "Happy Birthday, Mr. President" singer
- "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" actress with an apricot-colored rose named for her: 2 wds.
- "Some Like It Hot" actress who sang "Happy Birthday" to President Kennedy: 2 wds.
- "Some Like It Hot" actress who was a repeated subject for pop artist Andy Warhol: 2 wds.
- She married Joe DiMaggio
- 'The Seven Year Itch' star
- Nicki Minaj song about the star of "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes": 2 wds.
- "Presidential" actress who played Sugar Kane Kowalczyk in "Some Like It Hot": 2 wds.
- Norma Jean Mortenson
- Star of "How to Marry a Millionaire."
- Star of "Some Like It Hot," born Norma Jeane Mortenson: 2 wds.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to MARILYNMONROE:
Recent Usage of MARILYNMONROE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used MARILYNMONROE in their crossword puzzles:
- Daily Celebrity - Oct. 21, 2017
- New York Times - April 29, 2017
- Daily Celebrity - May 19, 2016
- Daily Celebrity - Feb. 15, 2016
- Daily Celebrity - Nov. 22, 2015
- Daily Celebrity - Aug. 13, 2014
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 27, 2013
- Daily Celebrity - Nov. 13, 2013
- LA Times - Aug. 6, 2013
- Sheffer - April 4, 2012
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 30, 2007
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 20, 2003
- New York Times - Feb. 14, 1999
- New York Times - Oct. 2, 1998
- New York Times - Oct. 5, 1980
- New York Times - Oct. 10, 1953