Crossword Answer: MABARKER
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer MABARKER then you're in the right place. We found 11 clues that have MABARKER as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for MABARKER
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for MABARKER:
- Bank robber of the 30's
- Female gangster
- Crime family head
- Carnival worker with a graduate degree?
- Midwest woman with four gangster sons who was gunned down by the FBI in 1935: 2 wds.
- Legendary '20s-'30s crime family head
- Legendary crime matriarch
- Legendary Depression Era public enemy
- Legendary public enemy of the '30s
- Stately public enemy of the '30s?
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to MABARKER:
Recent Usage of MABARKER in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used MABARKER in their crossword puzzles:
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - Jan. 22, 2017
- Sheffer - Feb. 11, 2016
- Daily Celebrity - June 27, 2015
- New York Times - Sept. 5, 2012
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 8, 2012
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - March 11, 2011
- Washington Post - Sept. 6, 2010
- USA Today - April 16, 2010
- LA Times - Aug. 27, 2007
- Washington Post - March 12, 2007
- Universal Crossword - May 14, 2000
- New York Times - May 9, 1981
- New York Times - Oct. 5, 1977