Crossword Answer: HUMPH
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer HUMPH then you're in the right place. We found 18 clues that have HUMPH as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for HUMPH
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for HUMPH:
- "Be that way!"
- [Grumble, grumble]
- Grunt of skepticism
- Contemptuous snort
- "I don't like that at all!"
- "I don't think so!"
- Disgruntled grunt
- Disgruntled utterance
- Disgruntled word
- "If you say so"
- Sound of disbelief
- Sound of doubt or disdain
- "Well, I never!"
- ''Well, I never!''
- Skeptical grunt
- Skeptic's sound
- Scornful sound
- "See if I care!"
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to HUMPH:
Recent Usage of HUMPH in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used HUMPH in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - July 7, 2019
- New York Times - May 20, 2018
- New York Times - April 30, 2018
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 27, 2017
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 10, 2016
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 7, 2016
- New York Times - Oct. 25, 2015
- USA Today - Nov. 11, 2014
- Newsday - July 13, 2014
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - June 22, 2014
- LA Times - June 22, 2014
- American Values Club X - April 30, 2014
- Sheffer - Oct. 7, 2013
- Washington Post - Oct. 1, 2013
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 3, 2013
- Sheffer - Nov. 17, 2011
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Oct. 21, 2010
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 16, 2009
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - April 24, 2009
- Newsday - April 4, 2009