Crossword Answer: HOLDYOURHORSES
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer HOLDYOURHORSES then you're in the right place. We found 12 clues that have HOLDYOURHORSES as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for HOLDYOURHORSES
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for HOLDYOURHORSES:
- ''Cool it!''
- "Cool it!"
- "Just one gosh-darn minute!"
- ''Just one gosh-darn minute!''
- ''That's enough!''
- "Whoa, not so fast!"
- "Slow down"
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to HOLDYOURHORSES:
Recent Usage of HOLDYOURHORSES in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used HOLDYOURHORSES in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 14, 2016
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Dec. 27, 2011
- Universal Crossword - March 23, 2010
- USA Today - Oct. 28, 2009
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 19, 2009
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - May 1, 2009
- Universal Crossword - March 1, 2008
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 3, 2007
- USA Today - June 14, 2006
- USA Today - Jan. 10, 2006
- USA Today - April 25, 2005
- Universal Crossword - April 24, 2003
- Universal Crossword - Dec. 16, 2001
- USA Today Archive - May 5, 1998
- New York Times - Oct. 13, 1997
- New York Times - June 7, 1974