Crossword Answer: HAILACAB
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer HAILACAB then you're in the right place. We found 10 clues that have HAILACAB as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for HAILACAB
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for HAILACAB:
- Decide against hoofing it
- Decide not to walk, perhaps
- How to get to Carnegie Hall, perhaps
- Cry "Taxi!"
- Cry ''Taxi!''
- Raise one's hand, perhaps
- Wave from the curb, say
- Wave in front of the hotel, say
- Yell 'Taxi!'
- Seek a ride, in a way
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to HAILACAB:
Recent Usage of HAILACAB in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used HAILACAB in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - July 20, 2018
- LA Times - April 14, 2018
- Sheffer - March 15, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Oct. 25, 2017
- USA Today - May 12, 2016
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - July 22, 2012
- LA Times - May 28, 2011
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - April 4, 2011
- USA Today - July 15, 2010
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Nov. 30, 2007
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Aug. 10, 2007
- Newsday - June 28, 2007