Crossword Answer: GENERALASSEMBLY
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer GENERALASSEMBLY then you're in the right place. We found 25 clues that have GENERALASSEMBLY as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for GENERALASSEMBLY
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for GENERALASSEMBLY:
- Army honcho who's on assignment to the United Nations?
- Association of military brass?
- Body that sits in New York
- It convenes today.
- Gathering for lawmakers
- Gathering of the brass?
- Country club?
- Governing body of the United Nations
- "Town Meeting of the World"
- World forum
- UN decision maker
- UN unit
- U.N. unit
- Unit of the UN
- United Nations body
- United Nations budget overseer
- United Nations division
- United Nations gathering (6 to 10)
- United Nations gathering
- United Nations get-together
- United Nations group
- United Nations organ
- U.N.'s all-member body
- U.N.'s main deliberative body
- U.N.'s main deliberative organ
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to GENERALASSEMBLY:
Recent Usage of GENERALASSEMBLY in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used GENERALASSEMBLY in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Sept. 3, 2020
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 9, 2020
- LA Times - May 31, 2017
- Newsday - Jan. 11, 2017
- Washington Post - July 11, 2016
- I Swear Crossword - Feb. 1, 2013
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 7, 2012
- LA Times - Dec. 26, 2011
- Newsday - Sept. 6, 2010
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Feb. 8, 2010
- AV Club - Nov. 11, 2009
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 27, 2008
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - July 6, 2008
- Newsday - April 1, 2008
- Universal Crossword - Aug. 1, 2007
- USA Today - Feb. 19, 2007
- Newsday - Dec. 27, 2006
- Washington Post - Sept. 21, 2006
- Universal Crossword - July 7, 2006
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 1, 2004