Crossword Answer: GALAXYQUEST
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer GALAXYQUEST then you're in the right place. We found 9 clues that have GALAXYQUEST as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for GALAXYQUEST
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for GALAXYQUEST:
- 1999 comedy featuring aliens called Thermians
- 1999 movie about a group of actors who fight real-life aliens: 2 wds.
- 1999 movie satirizing "Star Trek" fandom
- 1999 parody featuring the starship Protector
- 1999 sci-fi spoof
- 1999 space spoof
- 1999 Tim Allen/Sigourney Weaver cult comedy
- Film spoofing "Star Trek"
- Nissan driven by Edwin Hubble?
Recent Usage of GALAXYQUEST in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used GALAXYQUEST in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - April 15, 2020
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 25, 2020
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - June 23, 2019
- Newsday - Sept. 21, 2018
- The Puzzle Society - Aug. 25, 2018
- New York Times - May 28, 2016
- Daily Celebrity - April 4, 2016
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Jan. 10, 2013
- New York Times - July 5, 2008