Crossword Answer: GAELIC
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer GAELIC then you're in the right place. We found 30 clues that have GAELIC as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for GAELIC
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for GAELIC:
- A Scottish language
- Celtic language
- Celtic tongue
- Irish dialect
- Irish language family
- Irish language
- Irish tongue
- Characteristic of the Celts
- Highland tongue
- Highlander's speech
- Ossian's language
- Manx, e.g.
- Manx language family
- Manx tongue
- Mary Macleod wrote in it
- Language for Eire
- Language from which "bog" is derived
- Language from which "slogan" and "spunk" come
- Language that gave us "clan"
- Language that gave us "galore"
- Language that gave us "hubbub" and "slogan"
- Language that gave us "plaid"
- Language that gave us "slogan"
- Like a banshee
- Source of "bog" and "glen"
- U.K. language
- Scottish ___
- Scottish language
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to GAELIC:
Recent Usage of GAELIC in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used GAELIC in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Jan. 26, 2020
- WSJ Daily - Aug. 29, 2019
- The Guardian Quick - June 4, 2019
- The Guardian Quick - Nov. 15, 2018
- Universal Crossword - Nov. 9, 2018
- Joseph - July 20, 2018
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - April 22, 2018
- WSJ Daily - Feb. 15, 2018
- Evening Standard - Feb. 1, 2018
- Evening Standard - Dec. 13, 2017
- Sheffer - Nov. 8, 2017
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 3, 2017
- LA Times - Sept. 3, 2017
- Evening Standard - Aug. 29, 2017
- Sheffer - April 15, 2017
- Joseph - March 15, 2017
- Penny Dell Sunday - Oct. 23, 2016
- New York Times - Dec. 28, 2015
- New York Times - May 21, 2015
- Joseph - March 17, 2015