Crossword Answer: GADZOOKS
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer GADZOOKS then you're in the right place. We found 9 clues that have GADZOOKS as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for GADZOOKS
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for GADZOOKS:
- Holy Toledo!
- Old mild oath
- Old oath
- Relative of zounds
- Well I'm blowed!
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to GADZOOKS:
Recent Usage of GADZOOKS in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used GADZOOKS in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Dec. 31, 2014
- The Guardian Quick - Sept. 18, 2013
- Joseph - Jan. 21, 2013
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 2, 2008
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Aug. 22, 2003
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 5, 2000
- USA Today Archive - Jan. 19, 1998
- New York Times - Sept. 29, 1988
- New York Times - July 22, 1970