Crossword Answer: FARMERINTHEDELL
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer FARMERINTHEDELL then you're in the right place. We found 12 clues that have FARMERINTHEDELL as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for FARMERINTHEDELL
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for FARMERINTHEDELL:
- Children's game
- Children's song, with "The"
- Classic kids' song (with "The")
- Tots' song title words before "Hi-ho"
- Nursery-rhyme guy who ''takes a wife''
- Nursery-rhyme man
- Nursery rhyme
- Kindergarten tune, with "The"
- Song many learn in kindergarten
- Tune for tykes, with "The"
- Words with "Hi-ho, the derry-o"
- Title subject of a children's song that ends with "cheese stands alone"
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to FARMERINTHEDELL:
Recent Usage of FARMERINTHEDELL in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used FARMERINTHEDELL in their crossword puzzles:
- LA Times - Dec. 19, 2018
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Aug. 14, 2015
- USA Today - Feb. 13, 2014
- Crossword Nation - Jan. 28, 2014
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Feb. 19, 2013
- Universal Crossword - June 27, 2012
- USA Today - March 30, 2011
- Washington Post - Jan. 28, 2009
- New York Times - Dec. 16, 2008
- Newsday - Dec. 3, 2007
- Washington Post - May 18, 2006
- New York Times - March 8, 2002
- New York Times - Feb. 28, 1979
- New York Times - March 5, 1977
- New York Times - Aug. 7, 1976