Crossword Answer: ESOP
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ESOP then you're in the right place. We found 24 clues that have ESOP as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ESOP
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ESOP:
- Benefit program allowing workers to acquire a stake in their co.
- Benefit program giving workers a chance to buy co. shares
- Acronym for a staff stock purchasing plan
- Acronym for employees' stock option plan
- Famed fabler: Var.
- Greek fabulist: Var.
- IRA alternative
- Fringe benefit, at a co.
- Employee investment acronym
- Employee stk. purchase plan
- Employee stock plan, for short
- Employee stock plan
- Corp. stock option plan
- Fable author: Var.
- Fable man: Var.
- Fabulist: Var.
- Stock option arrangement (abbr.)
- Stock purchase plan acronym
- Kind of stock plan, abbr.
- "Sour grapes" writer: Var.
- Workers' investment prog. (or backward, what models do)
- Workers' purchase agreement for short
- Workers' purchase arrangement, for short
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to ESOP:
Recent Usage of ESOP in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ESOP in their crossword puzzles:
- Canadiana Crossword - March 30, 2020
- Canadiana Crossword - July 22, 2019
- Canadiana Crossword - Aug. 27, 2018
- Canadiana Crossword - Sept. 4, 2017
- Canadiana Crossword - Dec. 16, 2013
- Merl Reagle Sunday Crossword - Oct. 28, 2012
- Canadiana Crossword - March 28, 2011
- Canadiana Crossword - Dec. 6, 2010
- Washington Post - Sept. 8, 2010
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - April 5, 2009
- LA Times - Nov. 8, 2007
- Canadiana Crossword - July 10, 2006
- USA Today - Dec. 1, 2005
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 15, 2005
- USA Today Archive - July 9, 1999
- USA Today Archive - Dec. 23, 1998
- New York Times - Feb. 17, 1995
- New York Times - Dec. 3, 1991
- New York Times - June 3, 1990
- New York Times - July 17, 1988