Crossword Answer: ENTICER
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ENTICER then you're in the right place. We found 14 clues that have ENTICER as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ENTICER
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ENTICER:
- Femme fatale, typically
- Circe, e.g.
- Movie preview, e.g.
- Lorelei, e.g.
- Lorelei, for one
- Lorelei or Circe
- One who tempts
- Satan, e.g.
- Siren, e.g.
- Siren, for one
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to ENTICER:
Recent Usage of ENTICER in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ENTICER in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Saturday - Oct. 29, 2016
- Washington Post - June 9, 2016
- Newsday - March 9, 2014
- Newsday - March 9, 2013
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Oct. 29, 2010
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 15, 2010
- Wall Street Journal Friday - July 9, 2010
- New York Times - July 3, 2009
- New York Times - May 31, 2009
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Jan. 23, 2009
- NY Sun - March 14, 2008
- LA Times - Aug. 3, 2005
- New York Times - Jan. 21, 2005
- New York Times - Feb. 8, 2002
- Universal Crossword - July 18, 2000
- USA Today Archive - Nov. 21, 1997
- New York Times - Jan. 22, 1997
- New York Times - Aug. 18, 1984
- New York Times - April 27, 1982
- New York Times - Nov. 25, 1981