Crossword Answer: EDKOCH
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer EDKOCH then you're in the right place. We found 42 clues that have EDKOCH as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for EDKOCH
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for EDKOCH:
- 1970's-80's New York City mayor
- 1980s big-city mayor
- 1990s TV judge
- '80s Gracie Mansion resident
- '90s judge on "The People's Court"
- Abe Beame's successor
- Big Apple mayor who asked "How'm I doin'?"
- Big Apple mayor who inquired "How'm I doin'?"
- Congressman who went on to be mayor of New York
- "How'm I doin'?" pol
- "How'm I doin'?" speaker
- "How'm I doing?" mayor
- "How'm I doing?" New York mayor
- "I'm Not Done Yet!" author
- "Giuliani: Nasty Man" author
- Ex-mayor seen in "The Muppets Take Manhattan"
- Ex-mayor with a cameo in "The Muppets Take Manhattan"
- Ex-mayor with a talk show
- For whom New York's Queensboro Bridge was renamed
- Former Big Apple mayor
- Former Gracie Mansion resident
- Former mayor who wrote "Mayor"
- Former New York City mayor who asked "How'm I doing?"
- Former NYC mayor
- Former NYC Mayor and "People's Court" judge
- Noted TV judge
- Key figure in saving New York City from bankruptcy
- Subject of the musical "Mayor"
- "Mayor at the Movies" host
- ''Mayor'' author
- "Mayor" author
- "Mayor" memoirist
- Mayor who appeared as himself in "Sex and the City" and "Spin City"
- Mayor who wrote ''Politics''
- Mayor whom Gonzo asks for help in "The Muppets Take Manhattan"
- "Mayor" writer
- New York City mayor who said "You punch me, I punch back"
- New York City mayor who wrote "Mayor"
- New York mayor who wrote "Giuliani: Nasty Man"
- Onetime judge on "The People's Court"
- Three-term Big Apple mayor
- Three-term New York City mayor
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to EDKOCH:
Recent Usage of EDKOCH in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used EDKOCH in their crossword puzzles:
- WSJ Daily - Feb. 27, 2020
- WSJ Daily - Nov. 8, 2019
- The Puzzle Society - July 5, 2018
- WSJ Daily - June 9, 2018
- The Puzzle Society - March 31, 2018
- LA Times - Sept. 6, 2017
- LA Times - May 24, 2017
- New York Times - April 13, 2017
- New York Times - March 31, 2017
- New York Times - March 2, 2017
- New York Times - Feb. 11, 2017
- LA Times - April 24, 2016
- LA Times Sunday Calendar - April 24, 2016
- WSJ Daily - March 28, 2016
- Washington Post - Oct. 11, 2015
- LA Times - Aug. 6, 2015
- LA Times - May 9, 2015
- LA Times - Feb. 26, 2015
- Washington Post - Oct. 20, 2014
- New York Times - Aug. 24, 2014