Crossword Answer: CATCHPHRASE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer CATCHPHRASE then you're in the right place. We found 10 clues that have CATCHPHRASE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for CATCHPHRASE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for CATCHPHRASE:
- Familiar slogan ... or, based on its last word, what each answer to a starred clue is?
- Familiar slogan
- Characteristic saying
- Campaign slogan, e.g.
- "Just do it," e.g.
- Popular expression
- Popular slogan
- Slogan [six consecutive consonants]
- Term with 6 straight consonants
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to CATCHPHRASE:
Recent Usage of CATCHPHRASE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used CATCHPHRASE in their crossword puzzles:
- The Guardian Quick - Aug. 22, 2018
- LA Times - Aug. 9, 2017
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - April 25, 2017
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Jan. 3, 2017
- Metro Daily - Aug. 22, 2016
- Pat Sajak Code Letter - Jan. 20, 2016
- Joseph - Oct. 6, 2015
- CRooked Crosswords - Oct. 4, 2015
- USA Today - July 7, 2015
- USA Today - July 23, 2014
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 21, 2014
- LA Times - Aug. 17, 2013
- Newsday - Dec. 28, 2012
- New York Times - Feb. 26, 2003