Crossword Answer: BURLESQUE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer BURLESQUE then you're in the right place. We found 11 clues that have BURLESQUE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for BURLESQUE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for BURLESQUE:
- Gypsy Rose Lee's milieu
- Entertainment based on broad and earthy humour
- Like Ives?
- Variety show
- Kind of vaudeville
- Parody — show with striptease?
- Show-biz category
- What made Minsky famous.
- Tom Stoppard's "Travesties," e.g.
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to BURLESQUE:
Recent Usage of BURLESQUE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used BURLESQUE in their crossword puzzles:
- The Guardian Quick - Aug. 2, 2018
- Evening Standard - March 16, 2018
- The Guardian Quick - Feb. 23, 2012
- New York Times - June 25, 2011
- Washington Post - March 24, 2010
- Joseph - Sept. 1, 2009
- New York Times - Jan. 22, 1991
- New York Times - Nov. 7, 1990
- New York Times - Aug. 24, 1972
- New York Times - Dec. 11, 1970
- New York Times - Oct. 14, 1953