Crossword Answer: BEATPOET
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer BEATPOET then you're in the right place. We found 8 clues that have BEATPOET as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for BEATPOET
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for BEATPOET:
- '50s literary counterculturist
- Any of the three authors of "Pull My Daisy"
- Allen Ginsberg, e.g.
- Allen Ginsberg, for one
- Jack Kerouac colleague Allen Ginsberg, for one: 2 wds.
- Member of a rebellious '50s generation
- Lyrical colleague of Kerouac
- Stereotypical '50s Greenwich Village figure
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to BEATPOET:
Recent Usage of BEATPOET in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used BEATPOET in their crossword puzzles:
- Universal Crossword - Feb. 6, 2020
- Universal Crossword - Jan. 5, 2020
- New York Times - Nov. 2, 2019
- Joseph - Aug. 30, 2018
- Newsday - Dec. 15, 2017
- New York Times - May 30, 2014
- Daily Celebrity - June 25, 2013
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 3, 2011