Crossword Answer: ADSLOGAN
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ADSLOGAN then you're in the right place. We found 9 clues that have ADSLOGAN as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ADSLOGAN
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ADSLOGAN:
- "Beanz meanz Heinz," e.g.
- Brief pitch
- End of a plug, often
- "Just do it" is one
- "Just do it" or "Got milk?"
- "Just do it" or "I'm lovin' it"
- Pithy pitch
- Lay's "Betcha can't eat just one" is one
- Madison Avenue creation
Recent Usage of ADSLOGAN in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ADSLOGAN in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Jan. 11, 2020
- WSJ Daily - Nov. 13, 2017
- New York Times - June 27, 2017
- LA Times - March 28, 2016
- LA Times - Nov. 4, 2010
- LA Times - March 30, 2008
- Washington Post - Aug. 10, 2007
- Washington Post - July 8, 2007
- LA Times - Oct. 8, 2005