Crossword Answer: ADENAUER
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ADENAUER then you're in the right place. We found 12 clues that have ADENAUER as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ADENAUER
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ADENAUER:
- Chancellor from Cologne
- Chancellor of West Germany.
- First chancellor of West Germany, 1949-63
- First chancellor of West Germany
- German chancellor nicknamed "Der Alte"
- Erhard succeeded him in 1963
- Former German chancellor Konrad
- V. I. P. in Bonn.
- West German Chancellor, 1949-63
- West German chief.
- West German leader.
- West Germany's first chancellor
Recent Usage of ADENAUER in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ADENAUER in their crossword puzzles:
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Aug. 20, 2018
- New York Times - Dec. 9, 2017
- LA Times - Aug. 29, 2014
- New York Times - Aug. 20, 2012
- New York Times - April 21, 2012
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 26, 2007
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 21, 2005
- Wall Street Journal Friday - Oct. 24, 2003
- Wall Street Journal Friday - June 20, 2003
- New York Times - Dec. 26, 1997
- New York Times - Aug. 13, 1953
- New York Times - July 7, 1953
- New York Times - May 30, 1953
- New York Times - Jan. 22, 1953