Crossword Answer: ACTTHREE
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ACTTHREE then you're in the right place. We found 5 clues that have ACTTHREE as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ACTTHREE
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ACTTHREE:
- Finale on Broadway
- Play conclusion, often
- Middle of "Macbeth"
- Middle section of "Hamlet"
- When "To be or not to be" is recited
Recent Usage of ACTTHREE in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ACTTHREE in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - July 4, 2018
- Newsday - Sept. 13, 2015
- Newsday - Feb. 28, 2010
- Washington Post - Nov. 25, 2006
- New York Times - July 7, 2000
- New York Times - Sept. 20, 1970