Crossword Answer: ACRONYMS
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ACRONYMS then you're in the right place. We found 8 clues that have ACRONYMS as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ACRONYMS
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ACRONYMS:
- Nascar and FIFA, e.g.
- NATO and AWOL, e.g.
- Laser and Taser, e.g.
- MoMA and Epcot, e.g.
- 'MoMA' and 'OPEC,' e.g.
- OPEC, NATO, etc.
- Words formed from initial letters
- UNICEF and UNESCO
Recent Usage of ACRONYMS in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ACRONYMS in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Jan. 5, 2020
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - Nov. 19, 2017
- Washington Post - Dec. 31, 2014
- Premier Sunday - Nov. 24, 2013
- New York Times - Aug. 13, 2011
- Premier Sunday - March 29, 2009
- Universal Crossword - Sept. 3, 2004
- New York Times - Sept. 7, 1976