Crossword Answer: ACHATES
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ACHATES then you're in the right place. We found 5 clues that have ACHATES as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ACHATES
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ACHATES:
- Intimate of Aeneas
- Faithful companion of Aeneas, in "Aeneid"
- Faithful comrade.
- Faithful friend in "The Aeneid"
- Loyal friend to Aeneas
Recent Usage of ACHATES in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ACHATES in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - Oct. 26, 2019
- AV Club - March 16, 2011
- Washington Post - May 18, 2008
- New York Times - Nov. 10, 1995
- New York Times - March 8, 1953