Crossword Answer: ABELINCOLN
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ABELINCOLN then you're in the right place. We found 7 clues that have ABELINCOLN as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ABELINCOLN
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ABELINCOLN:
- His Memorial statue was completed in 1920
- First president born outside the original 13 colonies
- Political leader who patented a system to alter the buoyancy of steamboats
- President who proclaimed Thanksgiving a national holiday
- Prez who delivered a famous address on Nov. 19, 1863
- Union man?
- U.S. leader who said "Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?"
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to ABELINCOLN:
Recent Usage of ABELINCOLN in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ABELINCOLN in their crossword puzzles:
- Newsday - Jan. 5, 2020
- New York Times - Nov. 19, 2019
- New York Times - Nov. 19, 2013
- New York Times - May 28, 2011
- New York Times - Nov. 28, 2005
- New York Times - Oct. 12, 2001
- USA Today Archive - Nov. 24, 1999