Crossword Answer: ABCB
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ABCB then you're in the right place. We found 4 clues that have ABCB as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ABCB
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ABCB:
- Common rhyme scheme
- "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner" rhyme scheme
- Rhyme scheme of the first verse of "Mary had a little lamb"
- Rhyme scheme of "The Rime of the Ancient Mariner"
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to ABCB:
Recent Usage of ABCB in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ABCB in their crossword puzzles:
- New York Times - April 28, 2019
- Inkwell - Feb. 3, 2012
- Newsday - Dec. 21, 2008
- Premier Sunday - Oct. 5, 2008
- LA Times - March 5, 2008