Crossword Answer: ABBOTS
If you're looking for all of the crossword clues that have the answer ABBOTS then you're in the right place. We found 25 clues that have ABBOTS as their answer.
Crossword Puzzle Clues for ABBOTS
Below is the complete list of clues we found in our database for ABBOTS:
- ______ford, British Columbia
- Big brothers?
- Friars Club officials
- Father figures?
- Fathers who don't get married
- Characters in "The Name of the Rose"
- Brothers' bosses
- Brothers' keepers?
- Crosier carriers
- Heads of monasteries
- Top monks
- Overseers of monk-y business?
- Ones hoping for prior approval?
- Ones overseeing monk-y business?
- Monastery figures
- Monastery heads
- Monastery leaders
- Monastery superiors
- Monastic figures
- Priory principals
- Monks' leaders
- Monks' superiors
- Orders' heads
- Superior monks
- Seminary heads
Possibly Related Crossword Answers
Based on the clues listed above, we also found some answers that are possibly similar or related to ABBOTS:
Recent Usage of ABBOTS in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used ABBOTS in their crossword puzzles:
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - March 1, 2020
- USA Today - Aug. 20, 2019
- Newsday - April 19, 2019
- LA Times - Sept. 6, 2018
- New York Times - June 23, 2018
- The Puzzle Society - March 24, 2018
- That's Life! - Dec. 6, 2017
- Universal Crossword - Oct. 7, 2017
- WSJ Daily - April 20, 2017
- Washington Post Sunday Magazine - March 5, 2017
- Washington Post - Feb. 15, 2017
- NZ Herald - Dec. 28, 2016
- WSJ Daily - Nov. 7, 2016
- Washington Post - July 18, 2016
- Brendan Emmett Quigley - Jan. 4, 2016
- Premier Sunday - March 1, 2015
- Newsday - Sept. 13, 2014
- Inkwell - Feb. 28, 2014
- Wall Street Journal Friday - May 31, 2013
- New York Times - May 17, 2013