Crossword Clue: Best Picture of 1988
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "Best Picture of 1988" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for Best Picture of 1988:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to Best Picture of 1988:
- 1988 Best Picture starring Dustin Hoffman: 2 wds.
- 1988 Best Picture, with the repeated line "I'm an excellent driver"
- 1988 Best Picture
- 1988 film in which Dustin Hoffman plays the autistic heir to a fortune: 2 wds.
- 1988 film that won Dustin Hoffman his second Oscar: 2 wds.
- 1988 film with the line "I'm an excellent driver"
- 1988 Hoffman title role
- 1988 Oscar winner for Best Picture
- 1988 Tom Cruise film
- 1988's Best Picture Oscar winner
- Best Picture 1988
- Best Picture after "The Last Emperor"
- Best Picture of 1988, starring Dustin Hoffman: 2 wds.
- Best Picture of 1988
- Dustin Hoffman film
- Dustin Hoffman movie of 1988
- Dustin Hoffman movie
- Dustin Hoffman title role
- Hoffman film
- Hoffman's 1988 title savant
- Hoffman's second Oscar film
- Charlie Babbitt's brother, in a 1988 film title
- Cruise film
- Cruise vehicle of 1988
- Highest-grossing film of 1988
- Movie for which Dustin Hoffman won an Oscar
- Winner of the Academy Award for Best Picture of 1988: 2 wds.
- "Ma ran in"
- Title savant in a 1988 Oscar-winning film
- Tom Cruise film of 1988
Recent Usage of Best Picture of 1988 in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used Best Picture of 1988 in their crossword puzzles:
- USA Today - April 10, 2017
- Wall Street Journal Friday - April 4, 2008
- New York Times - July 6, 2003
- USA Today Archive - Aug. 23, 1996