Crossword Clue: '77 Asimov-inspired Alan Parsons album
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue "'77 Asimov-inspired Alan Parsons album" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
Matching crossword puzzle answers
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for '77 Asimov-inspired Alan Parsons album:
Possibly related crossword clues
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to '77 Asimov-inspired Alan Parsons album:
- 1950 Asimov classic
- 1950 book of sci-fi short stories
- 1950 classic its author wanted to call "Mind and Iron"
- 1950 classic sci-fi short story book
- 1950 Isaac Asimov book
- 1950 Isaac Asimov collection of sci-fi short stories
- 1950 Isaac Asimov novel
- 1950 sci-fi classic
- 1950 sci-fi short story collection by Isaac Asimov
- 1950 short-story collection by Asimov
- 1950 story collection including "The Evitable Conflict"
- 2004 film about artificial intelligence
- 2004 film set in 2035
- 2004 film with the tagline "One man saw it coming"
- 2004 movie set in 2035
- 2004 sci-fi film based on a 1950 book
- 2004 sci-fi thriller inspired by a classic 1950 book
- 2004 sci-fi thriller
- 2004 Smith film set in 2035
- 2004 Will Smith film
- 2004 Will Smith movie
- 2004 Will Smith sci-fi film
- 2004 Will Smith thriller
- '77 Asimov-inspired Alan Parsons album
- Asimov book
- Asimov classic
- Asimov collection that includes the story "Robbie"
- Asimov-inspired Will Smith movie
- Asimov novel
- Asimov sci-fi book, 1950
- Asimov sci-fi collection
- Asimov sci-fi novel
- Alan Parsons Project second album
- Book with positronic brains
- Isaac Asimov book made into a 2004 Will Smith film
- Isaac Asimov classic
- Isaac Asimov novel
- Film set in 2035
- Classic 1950 book with the line "It's your fiction that interests me. Your studies of the interplay of human motives and emotion"
- Classic 1950 science fiction collection
- Classic Isaac Asimov short-story collection
- Classic work of fiction that popularized the Three Laws
- Collection in which Asimov's story "Robbie" appears
- Collection whose last story is "The Evitable Conflict"
- Pioneering 1950 Isaac Asimov book
- Noted 1950 short story collection
- Set of Asimov stories
- Story collection including "Robbie"
- Will Smith film set in 2035
- Will Smith flick of 2004
- Will Smith movie set in Chicago in 2035
- Will Smith sci-fi movie of 2004
- Will Smith sci-fi movie
- Will Smith thriller of 2004
- Short story collection by Isaac Asimov
- Short story collection introducing the Three Laws
- Nine-story collection by Isaac Asimov
- Source of Asimov's Laws
- Sci-fi classic featuring Dr. Susan Calvin
- Sci-fi classic made into a 2004 film starring Will Smith
- Sci-fi collection featuring the "Three Laws"
- Sci-fi film with the tagline "What will you do with yours?"
- Science fiction collection of 1950
- Seminal short-story collection by Asimov
Recent Usage of '77 Asimov-inspired Alan Parsons album in Crossword Puzzles
Here are all of the places we know of that have used '77 Asimov-inspired Alan Parsons album in their crossword puzzles:
- Rock & Roll - Sept. 25, 2011