Crossword Clue: "15 minutes of fame" coiner
If you're looking for all of the crossword answers for the clue ""15 minutes of fame" coiner" then you're in the right place. We found 1 answers for this crossword clue.
If you are stuck trying to answer the crossword clue ""15 minutes of fame" coiner", and really can't figure it out, then take a look at the answers below to see if they fit the puzzle you're working on.
Matching Crossword Puzzle Answers for ""15 minutes of fame" coiner"
Below is the complete list of answers we found in our database for "15 minutes of fame" coiner:
Possibly related crossword clues for ""15 minutes of fame" coiner"
Based on the answers listed above, we also found some clues that are possibly similar or related to "15 minutes of fame" coiner:
- "15 minutes of fame" coiner
- "15 minutes of fame" source
- American artist
- Andy of art
- Andy the artist
- Artist Andy who painted Campbell's soup cans
- Booster of the Velvet Underground
- "Brillo Box" artist
- Icon of pop art
- Icon of unconventional art
- Creator of the 1966 underground film "Chelsea Girls"
- Campbell's soup can painter
- Gore Vidal called him "a genius with the IQ of a moron"
- Pittsburgh's ___ Museum
- "Marilyn Diptych" artist
- "Marilyn Diptych" painter
- Windows boxes?
- Subject of a Pittsburgh art museum
- "Triple Elvis" artist
- Soup can artist
- Soup-can artist
- Soup can painter Andy
- Soup-can painter
- Pop art icon
- Pop art pioneer
- Pop artist Andy
- Pop artist from Pittsburgh
- Pop painter of soup cans
- Pop's Andy
- MOMA artist
- MOMA work
- Monroe portraitist
- Source of multicolored Maos
- US exponent of pop art, d. 1987
Recent Usage of "15 minutes of fame" coiner in Crossword Puzzles
We track a lot of different crossword puzzle providers to see where clues like ""15 minutes of fame" coiner" have been used in the past.
Here are all of the places we know of that have used "15 minutes of fame" coiner in their crossword puzzles recently:
- Newsday - July 3, 2011